- VMware vSphere Virtual Amounts (vVols) aren’t served in an effective DRP;
- A quantity when you look at the an excellent DRP can not be shrunk;
- No regularity move between We/O organizations in the event the volume in the a DRP (explore FlashCopy otherwise City Mirror/In the world Echo instead);
- Zero separated away from a volume mirror to copy from inside the a different I/O class;
- Real/used/free/free/level ability are not said for every regularity – simply for each and every pool.
RAID and you will Distributed RAID FlashSystem 7200 systems support DRAID1, DRAID5, DRAID6, TRAID0, TRAID1 and TRAID10. For compressed drives only DRAID1, DRAID5 and DRAID6 are supported.
DRAID Strip Size For candidate drives, with a capacity greater than 4TB, a strip size of 128 cannot be specified for either RAID-5 or RAID-6 DRAID arrays. For these drives a strip size of 256 should be used.
Non-Turbulent Regularity Move (NDVM) The following Fibre Channel attached host types are supported for non-disruptively moving a volume between I/O groups (control enclosures):
When moving a volume that is mapped in order to an atmosphere team then you certainly need rescan drive paths towards the the host class nodes to be sure the the fresh new paths have been thought of ahead of removing availability in the new We/O group.
Clustered Systems A FlashSystem 7200 system requires native Fibre Channel SAN or alternatively 16Gbps/32Gbps Direct Attach Fibre Channel connectivity for communication between all nodes in the local cluster. Clustering can also be accomplished with 25Gbps Ethernet, for standard topologies. For HyperSwap topologies a SCORE request will be required. Please contact your IBM representative to raise a SCORE request.
Partnerships ranging from expertise to possess Metro Mirror or Around the globe Mirror replication can be taken with both Dietary fiber Station and you may Indigenous Ethernet connections. Ranges more than 300 yards are only supported while using an enthusiastic FCIP hook up otherwise Fiber Channel anywhere between provider and you may target.
Clear Affect Tiering Transparent cloud tiering on the system is defined by configuration limitations and rules. Please see the IBM Documentation maximum limits page for details.
- Whenever a cloud membership is created, it must continue using a comparable encoding type, regarding longevity of the information for the reason that affect membership – even when the cloud membership target is completely removed and you may remade towards the device, the fresh new security type for this cloud account might not be changed when you are back-up research for that program is obtainable regarding affect supplier.
- When doing re-secret procedures with the a system that has an encoding enabled cloud account, perform the commit process after the new prepare operation. Remember to take care of the earlier system master-key (to the USB or perhaps in Keyserver) because key may still be required so you’re able to access their cloud copy studies when doing a beneficial T4 data recovery otherwise an import.
- Restore_uid option should not be made use of when content try imported so you’re why are Hefei women so beautiful able to yet another cluster.
- Transfer off TCT information is just offered regarding expertise whoever duplicate data was made on v220.127.116.11.
- Clear cloud tiering uses Sig V2, when linking so you can Craigs list nations, and does not already support countries which need Sig V4.
Security and you may TCT There is an extremely small possibility that, on a system using both Encryption and Transparent Cloud Tiering, the system can enter a state where an encryption re-key operation is stuck in ‘prepared’ or ‘prepare_failed’ state, and a cloud account is stuck in ‘offline’ state. The user will be unable to cancel or commit the encryption rekey, because the cloud account is offline. The user will be unable to remove the cloud account because an encryption rekey is in progress. The system can only be recovered from this state using a T4 Recovery procedure. It is also possible that SAS-attached storage arrays go offline. There are two possible scenarios where this can happen: